Command and control of deployed coalition land forces
Plan and execute collaborative airland operations
Thales offers the cornerstone of Battlefield Digitization by the management of recognized ground picture and orders to combat and support units, logistics resources planning and tracking , supporting Other Operations Than War. It is used to shorten the planning by the automation of order generation and decision-making procedures, and supports all operational C2 functions from LCC to Battalion level and has an easy handover and 24x7 operations.
• Computerised Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence system for a national or coalition Land force
• Deliver a Common Recognised Operationnal Picture and provide solution to manage manoeuvre and planning.
• Configuration: Deployed command post
• Level: Theatre/sector, Land Component Command/unit of manoeuvre (combined-arms divisions and brigades)
• Host platform: shelters, tents, barracks HQ
• Communications: deployed Line of sight , High Frequency, satellite communications on a tactical internet
• Sensors: Army ISTAR assets
• Shooters: Artillery, Army aviation, Armour, Infantry, engineers (MAKEFAST module)
References: more than 5000 users between: LCSS (Canada), LC2IS (NATO), ARRC (UK), SICF (FR), SICBEL (Belgium)