X-ray image intensifiers, HP series for Digital Fluoroscopy
Thales HP series of X-Ray Image Intensifier (XRII) feature the latest developments in image intensifier technology:
- advanced input screen, for high DQE, high resolution and lower X-ray exposure,
- ultra compact output phosphor screen, for unrivalled resolution, low structural noise, and a high conversion factor.
The XRII set the standard in image quality, with pulse operating capability and a wide dynamic operating range.
Various housings, mountings and paintings are also available on option. The power supplies are microprocessor-controlled and comply with EMC standards. They also feature blanking capability on option.
- TH 9464 HP, 6” – 15 cm, double-field XRII with 20 mm output windows
- TH 9466 HP, 6” – 15 cm, single-field XRII with 20 mm output windows
- TH 9416 HP2, 7” – 17 cm, double-field XRII with 20 mm output windows
- TH 9429 HP2, 9” – 23 cm, single-field XRII with 20 mm output windows
- TH 9428 HP2, 9” – 23 cm, triple-field XRII with 20 mm output windows
- TH 9432 HP, 12" - 32 cm, triple-field XRII with 25 mm output windows
- TH 9436 HP, 12” – 32 cm, quadruple-field XRII with 25 mm output windows
These products are designed, developed and manufactured at an ISO 9001 and EN 46001 registered production site.