Drawing on its high-level technology expertise and its experience in car park payment collection, Thales has developed the WiLiX state-of-the-art car park management system.
WiLiX's three-tier Ethernet-based architecture gives operators real-time access to information as well as powerful non real-time management functions and complete interactive management. All equipment items are networked and can interface with various other systems, including video, vehicle identification and licence plate recognition systems.
In addition to many services also being available online, WiLiX functionalities are completely flexible and adaptable and the system works by upward compatibility with all earlier Thales products.
Control of hardware and software peripherals
Control of subset software for readers, smart change machines, CSC 14443, RFID, embedded PC
Equipment-to-equipment communication in degraded mode (no server)
Hardware with PC structure
Advanced flash memory technology (no need for hard drive)
Equipment items: entry/exit terminals, automatic pay stations with industrial-strength information technology and no moving parts (fans, etc.).
Encoded magnetic message redundancy: a patented technique for processing tickets that are unreadable due to high temperature or partial erasure.
The system can supervise several car park servers simultaneously, and each server can manage several car parks.
Intranet and internet connectivity
All types of media
Certified banking solutions: CB EMV, MPA-P, PCI-DSS, ep2, etc.
Proximity cards: CSC (14443 A/B/Sony, NFC, etc.)
City Cards: Vitavil, Kikou, Houra, Korigo, etc.
“Hands free”, liber-t
Travel cards: Calypso (Navigo®), Octopus, etc.
Loyalty cards: Cofinoga, Cetelem, Aéroplan (CND), etc.
Integration of other solutions
Digital and analogue IP network-based Commend or Castel intercom system
Conventional or IP network-based surveillance camera (integration of webcams, cameras and recorders)
Parking Guidance System
Dynamic display systems (ASES, CESATEC), counters, etc.
License plate recognition: Altair, and vehicle front-end recognition: Carmetrics®, Survision
The WiLiX LPE300 workstation provides the following functionalities:
· Supervision of one or more car parks with display of equipment status and operation (entry/exit terminals, automatic pay stations, private access readers, etc.)
· Reporting (reports, statistics, hourly user/incident lists, etc.)
· Subscriber management:
- Contract changes and termination
- Accounting: payments, adjustments, refunds, credits, etc.
- Output and consultation of subscriber files
- Debit card management: subscriptions, topping up of prepaid debit cards, balance rollover
· System, equipment and user profile configuration
· Bank cards and media, rates, specific equipment lists, etc.
· Remote equipment control and maintenance
· Can be used to access the NOVA computer-assisted maintenance management tool.