Streamlining security and services to deliver operational efficiency
Thales Hypervisor is an innovative, intelligent and modular integrated solution designed for the real time security and operation management of complex infrastructure (airports, energy and utilities, defence sites and government premises), transportation systems (including urban rail, main lines and roads) and cities (urban security and the protection of massive public gatherings).
Based on a secure SOA (service-oriented architecture) framework that orchestrates all modules - plus a new web-based human-machine interface (HMI) that provides a total view of equipment status, incidents/alarms and resource allocation.
Multi-source data fusion provides a unique ability to visualise and manage real-time events. The solution incorporates advanced decision support tools with on-screen checklists to ensure the correct operational response based on business processes.
The flexible SOA framework means the solution is fully scalable and extremely flexible, giving operators the power to integrate any application, from any supplier - with the freedom to re-use and extend the life of existing legacy applications.
- A real-time cross-functional vision for all the operators and stakeholders.
- Alarm handling, filtering and multiple sensor or sub-system alarm correlation.
- Incident assessment, processing, decision support and reporting.
- Integrated communications management with first responders and security officers.
- Full compliance with international SOA standards with data integrity and user identity management.
- Procedure configuration tool allows customers to easily adapt processes to their own policies and needs.
- Award-winning human-machine interface allowing reconfiguration and web-based navigation.
- Simplified maintenance.
- Link with any third-party databases such as ERP.
- Built on the latest open source technologies.
- Ergonomic and intuitive human-machine interface (HMI) offering a unified vision of the complete system from a single workstation, with automated feeds from multiple systems.
- Enhanced operational efficiency and decision support thanks to automation of business processes and SOPs (standard operating procedures), reducing reaction time and improving resolution of incidents.
- The assurance of consistent actions during the management of events.
- Training and simulation delivered through synthetic environments, enhancing operator efficiency and allowing system design optimisation (optional).
- SOA flexibility allowing the system to be rapidly re-configured in response to changing business needs.
- Reduced total cost of ownership thanks to the high modularity and openness of the solution.
- Continuity of operations guaranteed by high performance data transfer and full redundancy, all underpinned by our Secured by Thales concept offering robust IT security protection.
- The assurance to manage the event according to the level of crisis situation.
SOA excellence with Thales
As a world leader in mission critical systems with a footprint in both civil and defence markets, Thales is uniquely positioned to leverage the benefits of service-oriented architecture (SOA) to meet the needs of customers.
Thales has already successfully deployed solutions based on SOA for customers in both the civil and defence markets; now Thales Hypervisor takes this a step further, with an integrated solution that enables enterprises of all kinds to benefit from a deeper alignment of IT and business processes.