Proteus is a highly standardized platform which suits all your specific needs in every field of application, be it science, earth observation, telecommunications, navigation,or environment.
Reliability, robustness, system autonomy as well as a very competitive price make Proteus the number one choice in LEO platforms.
Proteus has prestigious references in various fields with programs such as Jason-1 (CNES/ NASA Jpl), Calypso (CNES/ NASA Larc), Jason-2 (CNES/ NASA/ EUMETSAT/ NOAA), Corot (CNES), SMOS (CNES/ ESA) et MEGHA TROPIQUES (CNES/ ISRO).
- Payload: 300 kg and 300 W; mass memory: 2 gigabits; S-band telemetry, data rate: 690 kbps
- Drifting orbit, sun-synchronous, near-equatorial orbits; altitude: 600 to 1500 km
- Pointing: earth, anti-earth, inertial, follow-up of any guiding predefined profile. Pointing accuracy: 0.02 to 0.05° mission dependant
- Life span of around 5 years
- Service module compatible with all small launchers in the 500 kg to 1000 kg class
- Delivery within 27 months at a very competitive price
- Standard interfaces: mechanical and electrical
- Flight-proven platform with excellent in-orbit performance
- Secure development
- Proteus platform is a cost-effective solution with a recurrent service module with low cost-adaptation to the specific needs of various missions
- High autonomy which minimizes operating costs
- Highly reliable and robust service module
- Proteus has been designed with simple proven solutions, systematic redundancy of vital elements and centralized architecture